Hire A WriterCatastrophe/Robbi is a prolific writer for sites all around the internet, with multiple testimonials. You can find her on Google+ or if you're interested, she also writes under the pen name Macbeth.
Buy Cool Stuff
Tech News BriefsWith Sopa and Pipa not so far behind us and the government calling for a reprise of the same ideas, Nicholas Merrill, who ran an NY based ISP and is a former defendent who battled the DOJ for more than five years got tired of the Federal information requests. He's planned his own response, geek style.
The ISP he is building is built from the ground up for absolute privacy including maximum technical assistance, total encryption and legal help as well as technical expertise from minds like Sascha Meinrath from the New America Foundation; former NSA technical director Brian Snow; and Jacob Appelbaum from the Tor Project. Interested in hearing more, or donating on the ground level to a project that could quite literally change the face of the battle for internet privacy? Read more at Calyx
- Business Services (6)
- Random Rants (3)
- Repair-Maintenance (26)
- Security and Safety (24)
- Techno-Toys (7)
- The Internet (75)
- Windows Computing (50)
Hungry for Something COOL
Get Identity Protection. Don't allow thieves to use your information. LifeLock helps you. Enroll Now.
>Check out the cool tools and toys at Think Geek
STUFF FOR SMART MASSES
- Microsoft to pay up to 150k for vulnerabilities
- Collected data helped foil 50 terrorist plots, says NSA chief
- 65+ websites compromised to deliver malvertising
- Thwarting facial recognition systems with privacy visors
- Customized spam uses cell phone users’ data against them
- Employees biggest IT threat to businesses
- Facebook once again accessible via Tor
- (IN)SECURE Magazine issue 38 released
- Google asks secret court permission to publish FISA numbers
- Failed backups endanger revenue and productivity
- Oracle releases critical security updates for Java
- How to detect hidden administrator apps on Android
- CyanogenMod founder aims to thwart data-grabbing apps
- Bill aims to regulate email privacy in the cloud
- Businesses not fully implementing infosec programs
Legitimate Work From Home JobsDIY Computing hates scams as much as you do. These work from home opportunities that you will find on the site are ones that we've actually taken a good look at.
While we don't guarantee that you're going to make a lot of money, we do try to assure that you're getting quality companies who offer real jobs.
Real Writing Jobs.com
Elance.comLooking for work? Sign up at Elance and search over 30,000 jobs today.
Wireless Technology Archive
Posted on January 11, 2013 | No CommentsComputing technology has never been as exciting or dynamic as it is today. It seems that every time we turn around there is a new gadget, or tool, hitting the...
Posted on June 24, 2012 | No CommentsYou’re traveling along an unknown road and your cell phone makes a strange noise. You pull off the road way to get the phone out of your backpack and investigate...